Get Ready For The Festive Season with “Changing Season” Menudung
Winter is coming and bringing along the wondrous season – Christmas & New Year eve to the Lim wooden house of Hội An Sense. Therefore, our “A Little Ancient Town” is more than happy to introduce the Festive Menu “Changing Season” with only the specialties in Central Vietnam, offering at an attractive price only 1,190,000 VND++/Pax.
From December 12th, 2019 to January 5th, 2020, Hoi An Sense won’t only bring in world-class ingredients, such as truffle, lobster, and turkey to your feast. But Chef also enhances their unique flavor with the cooking techniques and spices, herds from Vietnamese cuisine. Especially, the gorgeous dish styling & decorating can make you go “wow” when savoring in eight elegant dishes:
– Snow Dumpling with Shrimp Paste & Scallop
– Fresh Spring Roll with Smoked Turkey on Snow
– Superior Mushroom Soup with Lobster & Truffle
– Grilled Turkey stuffed with “Three flavor” – Pomegranate sauce
– Crispy Fried Nha Trang Lobster with Salted Egg sauce
– Sauteed Asparagus with Ham & Snow sauce
– Five Condiments Fried Rice in X’ mas Bell
– Chocolate & Banana Crepe with Cranberry sauce – Fresh Fruits
Besides that, Hoi An Sense promises to amaze you with an elegant holiday table decoration and corner of colorful lanterns. Even better, toasting and enjoying the traditional dance performances with your loved ones will mark only meaningful and joyful memories in this festive season.