Hội An Sense – A Destination Of World’s Leaderdung
Hội An Sense Restaurant is delighted to announce the exceptional “Grand Re-launch Event of Hội An Sense” on 22nd July 2018. This special event is a significantly mark of non-stop developing and striving for success in over the past 20 years.
Mr. Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson, President Of Iceland
Nestled on the 6th floor of Opus Saigon Building (12 Phan Ke Binh Street, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC), Hội An Sense Restaurant has always been known as “a destination of world’s leader”. Hội An Sense had the honor to welcome Prime Minister of Russia – Mr. Medvedev, Former President of Iceland and the First Lady, First Deputy Prime Minister of Russia, the Queen of Denmark and her consort, etc.
THE ELITE OF GOURMET VIETNAMESE CUISINE
Drawing influences from vibrant flavors of Vietnam’s central region, Hội An Sense’s distinctive menu features all of Hoi An’s delicacies. You will be amazed by the refined of its delicious homemade rice flour rolls and dumplings such as White Rose Rice Cake, Pan Fried Rice Flour Rolls with Scallop Mousse, and Steamed Savory Rice Flour and Rolls with Shrimp Paste, etc. Moreover, Hội An Sense will definitely blow you away with the traditional charcoal grill menu selection utilizing in-house “secret sauces” that have been passed down through generations and a full collection of Hoi An signature dishes including the famous “Cao Lau” and the flavorful “Com Hen”, etc. Attention to details, every dish at Hội An Sense is a refined blend of impeccable flavors and flawless decorations under the hand of our talented chef.
UNIQUE WOODEN ARCHITECTURE
With the distinctive architecture and traditional patterns entirely made from the 300 years old of Lim wood, Hội An Sense restaurant is a true artwork of craftsmanship. Meticulously built by the most skillful carpenters, Hội An Sense is a beautiful harmony between refined cuisine and unique architecture. Set on an opulent rooftop with initiate terrace, relaxing Koi fish pond and vivid lanterns, Hội An Sense brings the most unique dining setting in town.
As a tribute to Vietnamese traditional culture, Hội An Sense will take you to a new adventure with its exceptional entertainment shows every night. While relishing gourmet cuisine, you will be entertained with a various meaningful rituals namely floating lantern and a traditional live band performing right in front of you. Dining at Hội An Sense is a unique experience that wakes up your every sense.
The high-class of a fine dining restaurant shows in every detail at Hội An Sense. From exquisite table set up and lavish in-house decoration to the five stars service, Hội An Sense will satisfy even the pickiest customers.
20 YEARS OF ACHIEVEMENT
Established and operated since 1998 until now, the former Hội An Restaurant (at 11 Le Thanh Ton str., dist. 1) now officially has its new name as “Hội An Sense Restaurant” with new and charming location. With the constant effort in the past 20 years, here are some of the awards that build up Hội An Sense’s reputation.
- 1999 – 2001: Best Fine Dining Restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City voted by The Guide magazine
- 2004 – 2006: Best Vietnamese Restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City voted by The Guide magazine
- 2007 – 2008: Delicious Vietnamese Cuisine Creative Food voted by The Guide magazine
- 2009 – 2010: Best Restaurant for Tourists voted by Ho Chi Minh City Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism
- 2010 – 2012: Certificate of Excellence issued by the Vietnam Economic Times
- Top 100 Best Restaurants in Vietnam voted by Món Ngon Việt Nam magazine
- The Best of Restaurant voted by Tourist Alliance Award
- The Best of Restaurant voted by TripAdvisor
- 2013 – 2014:
- Top 3 in 101 Best Restaurants in Asia voted by The Daily Meal magazine
- Top 5 Best Restaurants for tourists voted by The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism
- 2015: In the top list of “must-visit” restaurants for tourists in Ho Chi Minh City
- 2016 – 2018: Certificate of Excellence voted by Tripadvisor
Hội An Sense restaurant looks forward to welcome you to this special event.